Welcome to TazzMan Cove

International place to share your city! Mind the rules!
Forum rules
1 topic allowed for every LEGO city, town or universe. Everyone is welcome to reply on the shares of others!
Share your updates by show and tell or post your latest YouTube video update via the [media]<your video url>[/media] tag.

The "Show your LEGO city!"-board is international. Common rules apply, avoid bad language.
TazzmanBricks
Street tile
My LEGO city name: Tazzman City

Community Awards

Welcome to TazzMan Cove

Post by TazzmanBricks »

G'day and welcome to tazzMan Cove
TazzMan Cove was founded in 2020 with TazzMan Bricks as the Mayor and
Pappa BrickMan as Deputy Mayor.

TazzMan Cove is a quet little fisihing settlement taking advantage of the natural deep water port for trade and tourism. TazzMan Cove boasts some of the best fishing and other water activities.

The focal point of TazzMan Cove is the Lighthouse which is an essential guide for ships and other vessels and also provides a source of income offering accommodation to Lighthouse enthousits and the like.

Welcome to TazzMan Cove, we hope to see you soon.

Note: in real life Tazz lost his Dad in 2020 from a horrific traffic accident, Tazz keeps his Dad's memory alive by creating a Minifig version of his Dad to take along on his Lego journey.
RIP Dad, ride high old mate.

TazzMan Bricks and Pappa Brickman.
Last edited by TazzmanBricks on Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

JackBrick
Site Admin
My LEGO city name: Brickstow & Brickberry Springs

Community Awards

Flair

Re: Welcome to TazzMan Cove

Post by JackBrick »

How awesome and creative to start your city topic with the story instead of photos Tazz! A lot of us could take inspiration out of that! :D

Best thing is the romantic picture I have just painted in my head, a quiet little city with all sorts of activity, both touristactivity aswell as the lives of people living there! Looking forward to the updates you will give us here in the future!
Founding father of this website. 8-) | Are you up for the 2020 Giveaway contest!?

TazzmanBricks
Street tile

Community Awards

Post by TazzmanBricks »

Thank you Jack.
I couldn't forgrt about Pappa BrickMan amd i figured a Lighthouse is supposed to help shine a light during dark times. .the happier memories of him will help me through my dark times. So in a way Dad is shining a lught on me and the family. So Pappa BrickMan will be Deputy Mayor and Lighthouse Keeper for TazzMan Cove

TazzmanBricks
Street tile

Community Awards

Post by TazzmanBricks »

Welcome back to TazzMan Cove

G'day and welcome to TazzMan Cove. TazzMan Cove was founded in 2020 with TazzMan Bricks as the Mayor and
Pappa BrickMan as Deputy Mayor.

Recently TazzMan Cove experienced its first disaster. The Lighthouse suffered structural issues and it crumbled. As luck would have it Pappa Brickman and Tazz were at the Pizzaria and no other citizens were harmed. For now construction work is halted while parts are on order, however the Docks are a hive of activity with the Seafood Shack nearing completion.

Take care and thanks for stopping by.

We'll see you again soon.
Pappa BrickMan and Tazz

JackBrick
Site Admin

Community Awards

Flair

Post by JackBrick »

Awesome storytelling Tazz! You have a disaster photo to go with it? :)
Founding father of this website. 8-) | Are you up for the 2020 Giveaway contest!?

TazzmanBricks
Street tile

Community Awards

Post by TazzmanBricks »

First baseplate section of TazzMan Cove is complete.

Come and join Pappa BrickMan and Tazz at the Seafood Shack 😀.
When Pappa BrickMan isn't busy working with his cattle.... he can be found with a fishing rod and a smile on his face as he relaxes while fishing.
Look forward to seeing you soon.

Pappa BrickMan and Tazz

JackBrick
Site Admin

Community Awards

Flair

Post by JackBrick »

Awesome++! I would love to visit soon and have a little seafood meal with the two of you! :noface:

Usertip: I have combined your photo-reply with the last reply, tip: there is an edit-function you can use if you find your own reply to be the newest one in a topic and you want to add some more. ;)

TazzmanBricks
Street tile

Community Awards

Post by TazzmanBricks »

Thanks Jack 😀