WIP of my newest modular

We talk about a "MOC" when you have created something with your bricks without any instructions.
Forum rules
The Brickstow community is founded to talk about LEGO. inappropriate language is not a part in that. Stay always on topic to keep things cozy! The Brickstow team will act if you behave inappropriate.
Zabadak
Street tile
My LEGO city name: Zabatown

Community Awards

WIP of my newest modular

Post by Zabadak »

My Newest MOC still in Progress. It looks so easy but there are some difficulties in it. Like the sunshade on the corner. It took me several trials till it was sturdy enough. Also the Window frames in medium blue costed some time till satisfaction.
Now I am busy with the other side. And working out some new ideas because I don't want a simple copy of this side.
I already ordered some new parts on BL. But OMG, a corner roof piece of 2x2x2 sloped and black, they are terrible expensive

Bricksterdam
Brick
My LEGO city name: Brickswijk aan Zee / Bricksterdam

Community Awards

Flair

Re: WIP of my newest modular

Post by Bricksterdam »

Moved your topic to Brickstow in English ;)

But too be fair, it never looks easy to me because I know the effort the simplest builds can take. So a big well done on the progress so far! Out of curiosity had to look at the parts on Bricklink and.. oh my...

Really looking forward to what you're planning to do in the next phase, keep us posted!
Sarcasm is my oxygen :mrgreen:

WinterBricker
Street tile
My LEGO city name: Chubbarya

Community Awards

Post by WinterBricker »

I am also excited to see the final product! I enjoy those colors
Regardless where you live,
we all speak Lego!
WinterBricker

JackBrick
Site Admin
My LEGO city name: Brickstow & Brickberry Springs

Community Awards

Flair

Post by JackBrick »

@Zabadak! Highly impressive so far! And very awesome you share your progress.

That expensive 2x2x2 sloped brick, probably a Green Grocer element, isn't it?
Founding father of this website. 8-) | Are you up for the 2020 Giveaway contest!?

Mama'sBricks
Street tile
My LEGO city name: Wing City

Community Awards

Flair

Post by Mama'sBricks »

Verry nice!!!
Have fun! And keep on building!!!

Zabadak
Street tile

Community Awards

Post by Zabadak »

Probadly the most will have seen my new progress on Instagram. But I wanted to share here too.
I'm not shure if I wanted to make it a corner modular or a kind of corner modular with a little alley next to it. In the last case the roof will be different. So there is a big choise to make........

JackBrick
Site Admin

Community Awards

Flair

Post by JackBrick »

You are most welcome to use my green hat. :mrgreen:

I really do think this roof now is getting to look awesome! I vote for continueing on your current design! How will you continue on the now green part? Just pavement or something else?
Founding father of this website. 8-) | Are you up for the 2020 Giveaway contest!?

Zabadak
Street tile

Community Awards

Post by Zabadak »

The roof is changed for the 3rd time. I have considered to make it a stand alone build. But now it will be a corner building. Maybe with a parking place in front.
It's gonna be a shop. What kind of shop will be a little secret till I have te signs ready. There will be advertising on the mid blue rectangular shapes on both sides of the build. It is my first build that started with a foto that I saw on the internet

JackBrick
Site Admin

Community Awards

Flair

Post by JackBrick »

Ow wauw I am getting more curious now! It is awesome to follow your flow and progress up close like this!

Especially if you will bring it back to a smaller building with more around it, wether it is with an alley or with parking lots you need some space winner tricks to make the building smaller! Did you got around to try to merge the staircase into the wall?