LEGO Store exclusive: Newsstand! Instructions & downloadable partslist

Some things are exclusive. If you are so lucky you found one, and have the instructions, please share them here by starting a topic with some photos!
Forum rules
Do you have really old or exclusive instructions laying around? Share them here! This is our shared database.
Note that sharing instructions you have bought from moc creators is not allowed, such topics will be removed.
JackBrick
Site Admin
My LEGO city name: Brickstow & Brickberry Springs

Community Awards

Flair

LEGO Store exclusive: Newsstand! Instructions & downloadable partslist

Post by JackBrick »

Due to a failed technical configuration of the database I am posting this for the third time. Technical stuff is fixed! :D

A very special :noface: build this one. A modern newsstand which was a unique LEGO Store exclusive thing you were able to build in the latest worldwide store event. On pc you can click on the images to enlarge the instruction photos. Use regular zoom methods on tablets and smartphones!

Brick inventory:

Instructions, click to enlarge!
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

In this video you can see how I have integrated the newsstand into a LEGO City scene while dressing up a roadplate:

Founding father of this website. 8-) | Are you up for the 2020 Giveaway contest!?

Bricksterdam
Brick
My LEGO city name: Brickswijk aan Zee / Bricksterdam

Community Awards

Flair

Re: LEGO Store exclusive: Newsstand! Instructions

Post by Bricksterdam »

For Bricklink users: I created a wanted list for these parts. You should be able to upload this file into your own wanted list and not have to enter it manually if you need to order the parts.
 i Message from: JackBrick
Note: the download is available for board members only. You can create a free account and jump in to the conversations! It just takes a few clicks :mrgreen:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sarcasm is my oxygen :mrgreen:

JackBrick
Site Admin
My LEGO city name: Brickstow & Brickberry Springs

Community Awards

Flair

Re: LEGO Store exclusive: Newsstand! Instructions & downloadable partslist

Post by JackBrick »

@Everyone downloading this awesomeness, don't forget to share a picture of your results! :noface:
Founding father of this website. 8-) | Are you up for the 2020 Giveaway contest!?