Brick-print on Facebook | brick-print.nl

Black friday untill monday / 1000000 VIP Points?!

"Official" means announced by LEGO on their website or found in their stores. That is what we gather here!
Forum rules
Everyone can start a topic, both Dutch and English topics are welcome / Iedereen kan een topic starten, Nederlands- en Engelstalige topics zijn welkom!
JackBrick
Site Admin
My LEGO city name: Brickstow & Brickberry Springs

Community Awards

Flair

Black friday untill monday / 1000000 VIP Points?!

Post by JackBrick »

:noface: Our queens at TLG are up for Black Friday stuff! This topic is to follow the daily deals that might be worth sharing, sharing about your catches etcetera! :mrgreen: What did you score?

First of all, my findings today:
  • As a VIP you can join in for FREE in the "win 1000000 points"-sweepstakes. These are daily, so don't forget to log in every day in the VIP Reward centre!
  • GWP Charles Dickens is still there (but that one allready was there since I believe somewhere november) as a freebee when you spend enough :mrgreen:
  • GWP Little Christmas tree as a store-only for buys over $40, to get all afols in the stores
I checked the sales pages but was surprised to not see any sets getting major Black Friday discounts today. We'll see if those appear in the following days!

JackBrick
Site Admin

Community Awards

Flair

Re: Black friday untill monday / 10000 VIP Points?!

Post by JackBrick »

Word got to me thanks to @Bricksterdam that the "Donut shop in the city" is up for 20% discount today! Will skip that, got two of those... :lol:
Founding father of this website. 8-) | Are you up for the 2020 Giveaway contest!?

Bricksterdam
Brick
My LEGO city name: Brickswijk aan Zee / Bricksterdam

Community Awards

Flair

Post by Bricksterdam »

You're missing a few zeroes :lol: It's not ten thousand but a million points... A Million Points... A MILLION POINTS!!!!
Sarcasm is my oxygen :mrgreen:

Bricksterdam
Brick

Community Awards

Flair

Post by Bricksterdam »

Oh and don't forget to check the VIP points page, some rewards have a 50% discount. Like a €5 coupon for 375 instead of 750 points. Could only use it once unfortunately, but maybe it's back tomorrow.

JackBrick
Site Admin

Community Awards

Flair

Re: Black friday untill monday / 1000000 VIP Points?!

Post by JackBrick »

edited the points number, just realised it myself aswell :mrgreen:

Yeah maybe the coupon can be daily. But when you take it, does it have an experation date? If not I will get one every day these days, the sum would be 4x375 points for free?
Founding father of this website. 8-) | Are you up for the 2020 Giveaway contest!?

Bricksterdam
Brick

Community Awards

Flair

Post by Bricksterdam »

you have 60 days to use it, which is no issue for me considering the upcoming Chinese sets.

Let me clearly state I don't know if it's daily. Maybe other days have different rewards, so I doubt the 4x375. And you don't get the points, so wouldn't call them for free, you just have to use less points for a reward

JackBrick
Site Admin

Community Awards

Flair

Post by JackBrick »

Factchecked: it is not daily, and I failed to use it yesterday :mrgreen: ...

The 1M VIP is in fact a daily thing, so you can log in daily and click towards the VIP reward section to participate!