Welcome to Noopztehude Zero

International place to share your city! Mind the rules!
Forum rules
1 topic allowed for every LEGO city, town or universe. Everyone is welcome to reply on the shares of others!
Share your updates by show and tell or post your latest YouTube video update via the [media]<your video url>[/media] tag.

The "Show your LEGO city!"-board is international. Common rules apply, avoid bad language.
Klemmbaustelle
Street tile
My LEGO city name: Noppztehude Zero

Community Awards

Welcome to Noopztehude Zero

Post by Klemmbaustelle »

Hi everyone - and welcome to Noppztehude Zero, my cyberpunk(ish) city. As you can see, it is rather small since I only have 3 baseplates worth of space to work with, so building vertically is essential.

On the bottom left and centre, you can see the area called The Pit. It is going to be all gritty, old, polluted etc.
Top left: Brave New World, where the better-off citizens dwell, the only downside being a certain degree of conformity. At the very top, one can see the suite of The CEO, the boss of the city.
The top centre area features the headquarters of the corrup... uhm, I mean, respectable and trustworthy Noppztehude Zero Police Force.
The entire area on the right is called Box Town, for obvious reasons.

Updates and/or more details of individual builds coming soon!

Last edited by Klemmbaustelle on Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Assemble. Fail. Take apart. Assemble. Fail better. Have fun.

JackBrick
Site Admin
My LEGO city name: Brickstow & Brickberry Springs

Community Awards

Flair

Re: Welcome to Noopztehude Zero

Post by JackBrick »

What an awesome overview of Noopztehude Zero! And such fun to see someone merge steampunk and Huxley, I am a fan of both! They go really well together. Respect for taking on the steampunk theme, I wouldn't know where to start! Easy to fail at this I think.
Also, welcome to the community! :)
Founding father of this website. 8-) | Are you up for the 2020 Giveaway contest!?

Klemmbaustelle
Street tile

Community Awards

Post by Klemmbaustelle »

Thanks - both for having me here and for the kind words!

I have to admit that I have no experience in building cyberpunk stuff with bricks (I do not own any Ninjago stuff either), and that this is my very first larger project. Therefore, many failures are to be expected, but as long as I am having fun on the way I am not going to complain. :D

Klemmbaustelle
Street tile

Community Awards

Post by Klemmbaustelle »

Here are some details of MacPan's arcade, the place to hang out if you have some credits to spend (or time to kill).

JackBrick
Site Admin

Community Awards

Flair

Post by JackBrick »

Those are some awesome details you have created, both on the machines and the int/exterior. Love how you've worked with those printed tiles, those are Blacktron controlpanels are they not? :noface:
Founding father of this website. 8-) | Are you up for the 2020 Giveaway contest!?

Klemmbaustelle
Street tile

Community Awards

Post by Klemmbaustelle »

Close - they are from the Aquanauts series, the last sets I got before my dark ages. Good old times! :)

(And thanks! I am rather satisfied with this build)

JackBrick
Site Admin

Community Awards

Flair

Post by JackBrick »

Oooh yeah right - aquanauts indeed, confused them with the blacktronians :mrgreen: I get the impression we have rolled into our dark ages in the same timeframe, maybe the same decade or even closer! I got distracted at the age of 13, which makes that 1998-ish - you? :D

Klemmbaustelle
Street tile

Community Awards

Post by Klemmbaustelle »

Yes, my chronology is quite similar. The last sets I got are from 1995, but I think I kept on playing/buidling until I was 15 or 16 (i.e. 1999/2000) - and then, all the other kids around me were so cool and mature I felt like I should quit. What a mistake!

JackBrick
Site Admin

Community Awards

Flair

Post by JackBrick »

We where young, what did we know right? :lol:

Klemmbaustelle
Street tile

Community Awards

Post by Klemmbaustelle »

We knew nothing, JackBrick. ;-)

Anyway, here are the first two boxes I made:
- The Windows of Opportunity Bar, where all kinds of shady deals can be struck over a good (or not so good) drink. In this particular deal, the guy with the green vest just convinced the overenthusiastic service technician of the qualities of his homebrew synthohol (white bottle, green cap - it will turn up in other places in the city).
- A VR room, only known by few and used even fewer, namely those who can navigate the intricacies of the Bricktrix. I wanted trans-clear floor but did not have the tiles, so I took 1x2x5 bricks and snotbricked them.