Brick-print on Facebook | brick-print.nl

Welcome to Noopztehude Zero

International place to share your city! Mind the rules!
Forum rules
1 topic allowed for every LEGO city, town or universe. Everyone is welcome to reply on the shares of others!
Share your updates by show and tell or post your latest YouTube video update via the [media]<your video url>[/media] tag.

The "Show your LEGO city!"-board is international. Common rules apply, avoid bad language.
JackBrick
Site Admin
My LEGO city name: Brickstow & Brickberry Springs

Community Awards

Flair

Re: Welcome to Noopztehude Zero

Post by JackBrick »

Indepth stories to tell... and both very detailed! It reminds me to not forget to share my imagination with my shares aswell! Awesome!

Founding father of this website. 8-) | Are you up for the 2020 Giveaway contest!?

Klemmbaustelle
Street tile
My LEGO city name: Noppztehude Zero

Community Awards

Post by Klemmbaustelle »

I must say that, initially, when I first encountered this idea of coming up with a backstory for brick cities/citizens, I found it rather silly and ridiculous. And then I just happened and here I am, doing exactly the same and having fun. ;-)

Today, I would like to share the Mad Crab Martial Arts Dojo. In the current scene, we see Maddie (a.k.a. 'The Mad Crab', due to her unpredictable and deadly fighting style) taking on three students simultaneously without even breaking into sweat. And... whose dessert is that for after the training?
The exterior of this one is a bit shallow, but the two longsides cannot be seen (except for the window), and the doorside is also quite hard to get a decent look at (but I might be adding some lights at some point).

Assemble. Fail. Take apart. Assemble. Fail better. Have fun.

JackBrick
Site Admin
My LEGO city name: Brickstow & Brickberry Springs

Community Awards

Flair

Post by JackBrick »

In such a dojo I wouldn't break a sweat, but probably an arm and a leg or two. :lol: Again an impressive build! I am in the building phase of learning less is more, and working with smaller environments adds more of a challenge for myself. You definately allready got that skill covered!
Founding father of this website. 8-) | Are you up for the 2020 Giveaway contest!?

Klemmbaustelle
Street tile

Community Awards

Post by Klemmbaustelle »

Thanks! I am still learning, though... in my case, going small came as a necessity, given
a) the small space I have available
b) the first Lego channel I came across, and found to extremely helpful regarding small spaces: Small Brick City
c) the fact that I never had one of those large modulars (I got my hands on the Assembly Square very recently but haven't built it yet)

In terms of city updates, here is a build that really suffers from the spatial limitations: the Cryo Sleep Inn. I might change it, but for now:
"Tired from a long day in the Pit? Take a break in one of our cryo containers! Turn the easy-to-use dial at the front to choose your preferred amount of sleep, get in, and doze/freeze off!"
I wanted to have three of those containers, so the only other item I could squeeze in was the locker(s).

Klemmbaustelle
Street tile

Community Awards

Post by Klemmbaustelle »

Here is another one: the secret lab in which those fancy drinks one could see in the Windows of Opportunity Bar are being brewed.