75280 501st Clone Troopers GIVEAWAY!

Contests powered by #Brickstow.com
Forum rules
In this forum the official #Brickstow contests will be placed by an admin or moderator.
Squid Animations
Street tile
My LEGO city name: Squid Topia

Community Awards

75280 501st Clone Troopers GIVEAWAY!

Post by Squid Animations »

Welcome back to the forum. Squid here and there's a lot of drama within the Lego community. The 501st Legion Clone Troopers set has been sold out. And lot of people want it, but now they can't get it. Or at least have to wait weeks or maybe months to get one. And since i got two, i just wanted to give the other one away. I wanted to cancel my backorder at first, but i think i can make somebody happier with this. The only thing you'll have to do to enter is subscribe for your entry and commenting to show that you entered. And that’s pretty much it. Now there are ways to make more chance which i'm gonna list now

2. First of all. If you have instagram. You can follow me on my instgram and tag two friends under the post which is linked in my description.

3. The third option is to go on brickstow and participate on there. An account is fairly easy to make!
Leave a reply on this topic! How did you miss out on the 501st Battlepack?

But the only thing you really have to do just to subscribe and you're fine. Now the set is pretty expensive to just give away. At least for me. So the sub goal is 1000. It may seem much, but if everyone joins it will go faster than we expect!

Good Luck Everyone!

@JackBrick @Domo @Bricksterdam

JackBrick
Site Admin
My LEGO city name: Brickstow & Brickberry Springs

Community Awards

Flair

Re: 75280 501st Clone Troopers GIVEAWAY!

Post by JackBrick »

Did anyone win this yet, @Squid Animations ?
Founding father of this website. 8-) | Are you up for the 2020 Giveaway contest!?

Squid Animations
Street tile
My LEGO city name: Squid Topia

Community Awards

Re: 75280 501st Clone Troopers GIVEAWAY!

Post by Squid Animations »

U haven't hit 1k yet, i kinda overestimated it, but we are pretty far already