Brick-print on Facebook | brick-print.nl

Mini-billund! - open from august 1st

Next up LEGO events, exchanging tips about trustworthy sellers and other topics which do not easily categorize within the pre-defined.
Forum rules
This community is not meant for you to sell LEGO. The Brickstow community is founded to talk about LEGO. inappropriate language is not a part in that. Stay always on topic to keep things cozy! The Brickstow team will act if you behave inappropriate.
JackBrick
Site Admin
My LEGO city name: Brickstow & Brickberry Springs

Community Awards

Flair

Mini-billund! - open from august 1st

Post by JackBrick »

Never heard of this before! :noface:
I did not know untill this morging that in the Netherlands there is a little museum called "mini-billund"! Did you? I am posting this in the international part of the boards so it is also findable for the Dutch and Belgium readers and members.

As I can interpretate it is a small museum inspired by the LEGO House, powered by A-Tembo lego seller. I found out about it because I saw Rick'sZOO posting on Instagram about him bringing a part of his zoo to the museum for a display! Really cool!

Visit the mini Billund website for more info and impressions! Facts to know because of Corona measures:
  • They are reopening on august 1st
  • Make reservations upfront! Via their website

Founding father of this website. 8-) | Are you up for the 2020 Giveaway contest!?

Bricksterdam
Brick
My LEGO city name: Brickswijk aan Zee / Bricksterdam

Community Awards

Flair

Re: Mini-billund! - open from august 1st

Post by Bricksterdam »

Been there, not really AFOL day out because it's so small. If you have kids I'd recommend because of their building events or if you're near, hop by. But it can be a long drive for a small place. You'll be done pretty quickly and the village it's located in isn't really inviting to spend some more time. So don't expect too much...
Sarcasm is my oxygen :mrgreen: