Search found 24 matches
- Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:19 pm
- Forum: General LEGO talk
- Topic: grief counseling > biggest LEGO regrets
- Replies: 6
- Views: 261
I think my biggest regret is having quit bricking as a teenager. I was kind of 'lagging behind' schoolmates and friends, who were (or appeared to be?) so much cooler and more mature (they had the Playstation One, mind you!), so I felt a bit childish. Luckily, I never sold my stuff, but this grand-sc...
- Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:20 pm
- Forum: LEGO official news
- Topic: LEGO IDEAS Designer video: Sesame street!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 168
Looks great as a set. I love all the little details, and the minifigures too. While I do remember the series from way back, I wasn't really attached to it, and I will pass on the set. I also find it slightly overpriced, but I do think of 90% of Lego's sets...
- Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:33 pm
- Forum: Brickstow community news
- Topic: October = Halloween month at Brickstow.com!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 450
Oh, wowsers! Here is my humble take. As you may recall, I am not the biggest Halloween fan. Furthermore, I am not the biggest fan of Oktoberfest either. So, are these werevolves and undead celebrating Oktoberfest? We will never know... https://i.postimg.cc/PPHW7wbZ/DSC-0148-3.jpg https://i.postimg.c...
- Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:26 pm
- Forum: LEGO rumours, gossip and more!
- Topic: Can't touch this: new CMF packaging
- Replies: 7
- Views: 314